Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

Love Wins - Last Chance

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and thoughts as we traveled to be with family and pay our respects. I appreciate it so much.

And now it is time for me to get back to work on my challenge. Wow, I currently have orders for 28 charms, I will be a busy woman this week. I will continue to take orders for the Multiplication challenge (as mentioned in the previous blogs: http://cherryscreations.blogspot.com/2009/04/love-wins-multiplication.html) thru Friday. ALL of the profits from this charm after shipping and paypal expenses go to the church. So please, go check out the Love Wins posting and comment on your favorite charm including an email addy to I can send a donation request to through Paypal.

Remember, everyone who orders a charm will get their name in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to Cherry's Creations @ Etsy.

I will be makng the charms availible in my Etsy shop after the challenge is complete. At that time I will donate 50% of the sales price of the charms to the church.

Thanks again!

1 comment:

mattscraftywife said...

I received my tags today! LOVE THEM! Good luck with your challenge.

*hugs*