Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Love Wins -

Love does WIN! I am overwhelmed by the wonderful response to the challenge I am participating in. Thank you to all who have already donated, may God bless you abundantly.

That said, I would like everyone to please be patient with me, I have MANY orders for the charms and I will work on filling them all as quickly as possible next week. I have to take a few days off to go out of town to a family funeral but will be back to work Tuesday. Thanks so much for your understanding and your patience.

I am considering adding the charms to my Etsy shop, I would have to list them for $2.50 to cover the additional fees but could give a discount for large orders, 20 charms or more ordered at the same time. I would love your comments and thoughts on the subject.

Please check out this delightful blog with lots of other great ideas for these charms: http://delightedheart.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Hampton House said...

Yay!! Go God!! Love definetly wins every single time!!!! \o/!!!!!