Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LOVE WINS - Results

First, I want to extended my deepest gratitude to all of you who participated in this challenge. Thank you so very much! I also appreciate your patience. I have had one report of a charm arriving broken. If this happened to anyone else, please let me know and will get it replaced for you. I apologize for any inconvience f this happened to you.

I sold a total of 38 charms and turned my $1 into $66 in the last 2 weeks. Yay, look at God go! Our church reported that out of the original $150, they passed out $108 total. The return Sunday morning was $746.22 . Some people sold cookies and other baked goods, some people did odd jobs and others just simply asked for donations. How awesome is that?

Finally, I was giving a $10 gift certificate to one lucky participant by means of a drawing. All of the names were written on pieces of paper and my precious little 5 year old girl drew Laura of CrochetRUs.etsy.com . Congratulations!

Thanks again to all those you added to God's kingdom, may you be richly and abundantly blessed!

4 comments:

SimplyPureSoyCandles said...

Wonderful Cherry!! Thats so great!

CrochetRUs said...

Thank you Cherry! I'm so glad you did well with your charms!! God bless you!

Flynn Orchards said...

That is awesome! God works in many different ways and many different forms doesn't He?

LindaCCC said...

God is awesome!