Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Meet The Help - Part 1

No one can really do anything all on their own.  We all need help and encouragement and support. And we are wise to surround ourselves with people who can assist and inspire us.  Today I want to introduce one of those people in my life to you.


Triana Burroughs

This is Triana.  She is truly a gift that God has placed in my life.  I have known her for a couple of years and she just recently started working with me a couple months ago.  I wasn't at all sure that I could afford to hire help but she was looking for something part time and I surely needed a little extra help.  God prompted me to call her, we discussed it, prayed about it and I believed in faith that God would provide the financial increase to make it successful.  And He has!!

Triana is a wife, mom, ministry leader, author & adventurer with a heart to inspire and encourage women, which she does an amazing job at.  I value her ability to see things with distinct clarity and her confidence to speak and share those things with those who need to hear them (often times me!).  She is a wealth of personal and professional support that I dearly treasure.  

Since joining me in my business endeavor, she has jumped right in with both feet, learning as she goes, she doesn't shy away from any challenge.  She has been helping with photographing all the new pretties I make and creating new listings for them. She does an especially good job of bringing life and feeling to the item descriptions.  I am in the middle of rebranding and changing who I use to sell my product online, I think she is just starting to get the hang of my current sales platform but I am sure she won't hesitate to dive in to the new one and learn it with me.  

So, here's to good help and successful partnerships!!!  You can currently find us at:

Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9 NASB



1 comment:

Charsbeads4u said...

What a sweet friend you have! God has truly blessed you!
=)
Char