Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Living The Fruitful Life Wrap Up


Good Morning,

From love to self-control, the last two weeks have been amazing walking through The Fruit of The Spirit with you guys.  Some of them were easier to grasp and put into practice for me but I am so grateful for a God who empowers us to do what He calls to do. This devotional was intended to challenge you to get into the word of God consistently as well as really think about how you could apply it to your life daily.  I was surprised at how many days God put opportunities directly in my path that related to the mornings topic and gave me a chance to practice what God was speaking to me.  I would love to hear from you if you had similar experiences.

I want to thank each and every one of you who have taken this journey with me and encouraged me along the way.  This was a challenge I set for myself to be able to write consistently for the 10 days/two weeks and I have learned so much from it.  My goal is to do more or these types of devotionals in the future.  I may start another one in the fall.  I have a heart to encourage those who God puts in my path whether it is a virtual path or a physical one, I want to honor God in that.  

I do need your help though!  Feedback is so valuable.  I would love to hear your thoughts about what you liked best about this devotional study and how it impacted you.  Were the devotionals a pretty quick read?  Did the challenge/action steps make an impact on you? Is this the type of devotional you might refer a friend to? What did you like best?  And if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share them in the comment section or email me at beingremadeshop@gmail.com 

Appreciate you!
Cherry





No comments: